ESET NOD 32 is an antivirus/antispyware application developed and published by ESET. It is effective, proactive, easy to use and can be configured to suit any needs. Some of the key features of the NOD32 Antivirus are:
1. Protects the user from any known and unknown virus signatures and attacks with the award winning ThreatSense technology used.
2. It can find malware otherwise undetectable or missed by other type of antivirus.
3. The application is fast and runs smoothly even when performing full disk scan jobs.
4. Resource-friendly - the core application is using 44 Mb of memory on normal conditions.
5. Smart Scanner – secured or encrypted communication channels are also scanned for possible threats.
6. E-mail scanning – all the POP3/IMAP clients present on a machine are scanned regardless of their usage.
7. System Tools - SysInspector and SysRescue can diagnose, clean and rescue all infected systems
8. Effective Self Defense – he application has built-in technology to prevent malicious software from corrupting or disabling it.
Also a number of Usability improvements are available for upgrading the antivirus and bring it to the optimal performance at all times.
OPSWAT Metascan Lite License (3 built-in engines) - 1 Year TRIAL < p > Includes: 1 year of support and maintenance Metascan software 1 year license to 3 built-in engines - currently: CA eTrust, ESET, Norman API to manage many pre-installed anti-malware solutions ICAP Server Command line utility Metascan MMC RamDrive Documentation Electronic delivery of... Download