ESET NOD 32 is an antivirus/antispyware application developed and published by ESET. It is effective, proactive, easy to use and can be configured to suit any needs. Some of the key features of the NOD32 Antivirus are:
1. Protects the user from any known and unknown virus signatures and attacks with the award winning ThreatSense technology used.
2. It can find malware otherwise undetectable or missed by other type of antivirus.
3. The application is fast and runs smoothly even when performing full disk scan jobs.
4. Resource-friendly - the core application is using 44 Mb of memory on normal conditions.
5. Smart Scanner – secured or encrypted communication channels are also scanned for possible threats.
6. E-mail scanning – all the POP3/IMAP clients present on a machine are scanned regardless of their usage.
7. System Tools - SysInspector and SysRescue can diagnose, clean and rescue all infected systems
8. Effective Self Defense – he application has built-in technology to prevent malicious software from corrupting or disabling it.
Also a number of Usability improvements are available for upgrading the antivirus and bring it to the optimal performance at all times.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a free trial software application from the Antivirus Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-05-20. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, Linux.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 31.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 840 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.